If you ever visit the Middle East, visiting the Sand Dunes should be the top of your list. While riding on ATVs in Greece, it’s bringing up memories of the sand dune adventure I had in Qatar.
You don’t only have the option to rent Quad bikes. You can drive your own car, do a self guided tour or have an employee drive you around the sand dunes.
We made the chose to go on the Quad bikes, so everyone was able to ride on their own.
Seeing the huge sand dunes ahead of me made me a bit nervous, I’m not going to lie. I would advise to get a tour guide to come with you, the chances of you getting lost is high.
Once you get there it is just sand for days. Trying to control the bike going up the sand was difficult.
Our Sand Dunes Adventure
Sand Dunes Tips:
- Cost: One hour– QR 100-300 ($27.46 -$82.39 USD)
- Wear comfortable clothing (wear long pants)
- Stay to watch the sunset. It’s a beautiful view
- Do a guided tour. There have been a lot of people who get lost in the dunes
- Safety first! Don’t try to do any crazy tricks, it won’t end well.
planning on visiting Qatar? check out our Top 10 places to visit While There.